Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just a Quick Funny

We have been really busy lately (mainly chasin' babies) but just wanted to record a little quick update.  This past Thursday we took the boys to the doctor to get a special injection for preemies that is intended to help prevent RSV.  That's all it was...no check up or anything.  We didn't even see the doctor.  I was a little frazzled getting out the door seeing as it was right around feeding time.  Someone please tell me, how does one get out the door with two infants and forget the diaper bag of all things?!  We got to the doctor's office and realized I had done just that.  I know you're expecting to read that we had a huge, nasty blow out, but surprisingly, I am happy to report that no we did not.  The nice nurse stuck her head in the door as we were undressing them for weight checks and offered us 2 diapers.  First she asked us, "Dey dittn't boo-boo, did dey?"  I must have looked perplexed, and it took me a minute to realize she meant had they pooped their diapers.  She then asked if we would also be needing wipes.  No, no boo-boos this time.  We should do ok without wipes. We did do weight checks this visit since they had to dose out the injection.  Matthew was a whopping 13 lbs 8 oz and John not far behind at 13 lbs 6oz.  Who's a preemie now?? :)

Here are a few recent pics:

John sportin' the side smirk

John on a very happy day

More of happy John...

And even more...not sure what was so funny this day?

Staring at the ceiling fan

Happy Matthew

Far from being a great shot but post-worthy nonetheless.  This is how/where I spend much of my time these days.

All 3 Todd's

Today we had our good friends from Little Memories Photography come out to the crazy house to get some family pics of us.  Thank you for your hard work and patience Natalie and Jenny Kay!  We can't wait to see the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment