In case I haven't mentioned it before, Kate LOVES her sleep. Since she was about 10 weeks old, she has been a GREAT sleeper. However, she is not exactly what one would call a "morning baby." She is perfectly fine and cheery once you get her up and dressed; but getting her out of the bed is the challenge. She sleeps
hard. When we try to reach into the crib to pick her up and get her out of the bed, she runs to the other corner and digs her face into her teddy bear and pillow. She is definitely our child! Both Joe and I like to sleep in!
Are you sure it's time to get up?! And turn off those bright lights!
Gosh, Daddy, do you have any idea what time it is?!
Well, I guess I'll go on ahead and get up...but only if I can wear my hair like this all day :)
her eyes are beautiful!
ReplyDelete