Thursday, September 2, 2010

Visit with Great-Grandmama & Grandaddy

We have had a fun time going over and visiting with Grandmama and Grandaddy some of these past few Wednesday mornings.  Kate has the best "greats" in the world!!!  They have their own pack n' play, high chair, and special books and toys for when Will and Kate come to play.  Kate sure does love her Great-Grandaddy!!  He is such a good Great-Grandaddy.  He got down on the floor and crawled around with her, gave her a bottle, and read her a book:
Oh my gosh, Mommy, he is soooo funny!!

Does it get any sweeter?!?!

Let's get back on that floor and play!

He is such a good storybook reader.  There are pictures JUST like this one from 30 years ago, only I'm sitting where Kate is.  Isn't God good?

Kate loves exploring new territory and crawling all around Grandmama's house.  We went over early in the morning, took a morning nap, and had lunch with them.  Fun morning!  Grandmama fed her her lunch.

Mmm...Good stuff.  You'd think she had done this a few times before.... 

It's been a good week this week!  The summer is almost officially over...this weekend marks Labor Day.  I was just thinking today about where I was and what I looked like this day one year ago...SOOO pregnant.  My goodness how life changes drastically.  Thankful to God for what I consider a healthy and successful first year as parents.       

No comments:

Post a Comment