My how she loves this baby doll!
These "Diva" bloomers were a gift from Kathryn...SO fitting :)
Ok...the shirt says, "I quit daycare so I could do more hunting." Ha! Daddy likes this one! Great gift from Paul and Delta ;)
My first pair of shoes!! (other than my pink Crocs, of course!)
Helping Bubby be sure he finishes his snack alright.
Kate's 1st birthday party is fast approaching! This has undoubtedly been one of THE fastest years of my life. Guess they'll only go quicker from here! Kate is crawling all over the place these days and is really, really wanting to walk. She is not quite there yet, but very eager!




THANK YOU THANK YOU for the posts! I miss her sooo much and Bubby too! Shes sooo BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteit says margaret but its MAGGIEEEEEEEEEE----give KATE AND WILL the biggest kiss for me!
ReplyDeleteYay Mags! You found us :) We misss you bunches but looks like you are having a FAB-U-Lous time!!! Keep us updated on your adventures ;)
ReplyDelete