Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! ...& 7 Month Mark

She was awfully proud of the Valentines she made for her friends at school

Kathryn found this idea on pinterest...cute!  She and Will came over yesterday morning to get them ready with us

Off to school on Valentine's Day

I recently took these 7-month shots of the boys.  They look a little pitiful in these pictures because they are sick :(  We have all had the most horrible colds and pink eye the past few days.  It's been real fun times around this house!

A tired, pink-eyed, Matthew at 7 mos :(

John, a little happier, at 7 mos

Sweet boys


John

I can't really say why, but Joe and I have never really gotten into the whole Valentine's Day thing.  Maybe because my birthday is just before?  Hmmmm.  But he did come home for lunch today unannounced with about 4 or 5 different cough and cold preps for me.  That's romantic isn't it? :)

1 comment:

  1. how cute are those valentine's!?? LOVE THEM!! and I too, LOVE pinterest!

    ReplyDelete