Sunday, April 25, 2010

Update


Yes, I've been a blogging slacker here lately. These days when I do get the chance to get online, I find myself more interested in keeping up with everyone else's blogs than in spending time on my own! Guess I need to get a little more disciplined with it.
Well, things have been good lately. The past 2 weeks or so our little girl has just really blossomed personality-wise as well as physically! We have been having so much fun here lately. Six months is SUCH a fun age! It really only seems to get better and better the older she gets. The torticollis has turned a corner recently and she has started holding her head up much better. Along with that, the reflux has gotten significantly better. We've been reading up online on it some and it seems that the 2 can be and are often connected. Still spitting up some and still on the Prevacid, but overall spit up is drastically improved. At least for now. We took her for her 6 month check up and shots about 2 weeks ago, where they told us she is a whopping 75th percentile for weight! Weighing in about 17lbs. 14oz!! I just like to say she's "healthy." :) Still 50th percentile for both height and head.
We got back home today after spending the weekend in Perry with Grammy and Papaw. We had a fun time! Kate did so good in the car traveling...Joe and I tried to time things just right so she could hopefully nap on the way down and get her bottle once we arrived, same thing coming home. It worked quite well. Turns out we have a little traveler...she does great in the car. We enjoyed getting to visit with some family and friends, but boy was she glad to see her Jumperoo when we got back home. Check out this video:

In the meantime, still loving her stroller rides and still loving watching her sister Caseydog. Here are some recent photos we've taken. Along with being a blogging slacker, our camera was in the shop for some time so we don't have many photos to share either. Ugh! Horrible parents! But it's fixed now so hopefully I'm back in the game! Looking forward to another great week.





2 comments:

  1. yay! you're back...i've missed you! :) you sure have gotten your money's worth out of that jumperoo! she looks like she is having a blast! wish they made those for adults!?! she is growing so fast and getting so cute! i could just eat her up! i LOVE the 6 month stage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video...looks like she's preparing for an audition of Riverdance! Love her so much!

    ReplyDelete